Friday, August 6, 2010

Alex McCord "Bored" By Real Housewives Of DC

Uh, yeah!!! Sorry (being a fellow DC native), but that show was DRY AS HELL!!!

RHONY star Alex McCord took to her blog on Bravo.com to share her thoughts on the new franchise in Housewives: Real Housewives Of DC.

Here are some excerpts from her post on the new show:
Probably I’d like Stacie off camera, but on camera she bores me. Kudos to her for being lovely, articulate and a hard worker, but she showed her naïveté when she defended someone she doesn’t know. Don’t ever do that; you’ll get burned.
AGREED! I like Stacie but, in the 1st episode she didn't have much substance to me. Maybe, she's trying to find her way, perhaps? I'm curious to see more of her.
I’d love to know what Lynda‘s primary bookings are for her models — she said her top clientele are dignitaries and ambassadors. May I raise my hand and ask why they need models? I did snicker at the goat rodeo comment, but so far, she seems very two-faced regarding Michaele. If you don’t like her, own it.
Alex is on a roll! AGREED as well....
Overall, I shuffled between being bored and turned off while watching The Real Housewives of D.C. I really wish we could have political candidates on the show, but they wouldn’t do it, plus there are FCC rules about that. Lobbyists wouldn’t because they’d never work again. So, we are left with four nice girls and a craven hair flipper, all of whom have that first season nervousness in front of the camera. Here’s hoping it gets better! I’ll be watching and reporting right here.
YAAASSSS! Alex is preaching this morning! Couldn't have said it better. It appears most of the women are "putting on" for the cameras. NONE if it seems authentic to me, and honestly I was inclined to change the channel.

Like Alex, I too hope it gets better in the upcoming episodes, if not....I WILL NOT BE WATCHING.

Here's hoping that some major drama goes down (and NOT that White House crashing fiasco.....that was sooooo 10 years ago).

1 comment:

  1. YYEEEEAAA ALex, it was DEF boring but the LOndon is going to give them bitches the business. it seems all the ladies wanna know Obama. Yall bitches btr take a seat before Michelle come through. she is spain right now so she may not be watchig but trust she will CHECK yall in a First lAdy kind of way

    ReplyDelete