Friday, August 6, 2010

Julia Roberts Covers "Elle" Magazine For Their September Issue


So FAB that they couldn't just give her one....Julia Roberts gets 3 different covers *bow*!

The Pretty Woman darling is the new cover girl for Elle magazine's Septemeber issue. In the feature, she speaks about everything from life now as a mom and wife, plastic surgery in Hollywood and her upcoming movie Eat Pray Love.

ADORE, Julia!

Is that a 4th cover??? Why not....
On her family with husband Danny Moder   
“The children became the shooting stars of him, of that thing we have. How lucky we are that we love each other so much that we burst into three pieces.”
On botox/the plastic surgery trend in Hollywood:
“It’s unfortunate that we live in such a panicked, dysmorphic society where women don’t even give themselves a chance to see what they’ll look like as older persons. I want to have some idea of what I’ll look like before I start cleaning the slates. I want my kids to know when I’m pissed, when I’m happy, and when I’m confounded. Your face tells a story… and it shouldn’t be a story about your drive to the doctor’s office.” 
Well said..... 

No comments:

Post a Comment