Thursday, August 19, 2010

Chelsea Handler To Host 2010 VMAs!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


This makes my spirit happy....it really does!

E! late night talk show host and all around funny broad Chelsea Handler has just been announced as the host of this year's 2010 MTV Video Music Awards! And let's just say that if you've never checked out Chelsea's talk show, then you're missing out on one of the greatest joys in life.....YES, I stan for her!!!

Any woman who can hang with a bunch of rappers and not feel intimidated, then you deserve a gold star!

Chelsea just tweeted:
Thank You to everyone for ur excitement about the vmas. And 2 those of u who hate me, Thank you 2. I'd be a real loser if everyone liked me.
LOVE HER!

Source

1 comment:

  1. that bitch is going to be SUPER IGNANT
    CANT WAIT

    ReplyDelete