Friday, August 6, 2010

Jersey Shore Couple News: JWOWW & Boyfriend Splt + Snooki's Ex Tries To Win Her Back


Oh these crazy kids on the Jersey Shore.....Gawwwd, bless 'em!

Jenni "JWOWW" Farley's boyfriend Tom Lippolis is DONE with the reality babe. So much so, that he is moving out of the couple's New York residence that they share together.

The reason you ask? CHEATING....on JWOWW's part! Pics surfaced over the 'net yesterday of JWOWW kissing and holding hands with a new guy by the name of Roger.

"I'm packing up and moving out," Tom says. "I'm glad it's over, it has been a really difficult time. I am f---ing beside myself, but am ready to move on. There has been a lot of pressure on both of us lately but she recently told me, 'I never cheated on you and I will never leave you for someone else.' She just lost the best thing that ever happened to her."

SHOTS FIRED!

WELP! Everyone knows having a relationship while on a reality show is difficult. Now, you can find you another "gorilla juice head", Jenni....they're out there!

Snooki's ex wants her back after the jump....




First and foremost, anybody who hangs around Spencer Pratt is SUSPECT....off the break!

Now it appears that Snooki's ex Emilio Masella came back to the shore (he has been in LA with Spencer shooting a "movie" - yeah, ok!) in a desperate attempt to win her back.

“I came back to the shore because I still care about Snooki,” Emilio says. "I need a chance to really tell her how I feel.”

Boy, lay down!

It is being reported that Emilio showed his sensitive side on Tuesday night by hitting the boardwalk wearing a specially-made florescent pink, “Free Hugs,” tee shirt (and matching bandana!), after complaining that he was still love sick over losing Snooki.

Oh yeah...this is ALL Spencer's doing!

Emilio finally spotted Snooki, but she didn't even notice him as she was getting her party on a nightclub with another guy and going back to the beachhouse with him.

“Emilio couldn’t believe his eyes,” a close friend says. “He set the whole evening up so that Snooki would go back to him, but she didn’t even notice he was there.”

This boy sounds like a major clown!

No comments:

Post a Comment