Sunday, August 22, 2010

Mariah Carey Is DEFINITELY Preggers + Lauryn Hill Rocks "Rock The Bells"


Ummmmmm, yeah.....

So, am I looking at the same thing you guys are looking at? Do we need further proof?

A PREGNANT looking Mariah Carey was on hand in Brazil to perform at the the Festa Do Peão de Boiadeiros (Cowboy Festival) in Barretos, São Paulo on Saturday. 

After the show, Mariah thanked her Brazilian fans on Twitter and said, “Thank you SO much 2 everybody in Brazil @ the show 2nite! So many familiar faces-Brazil you always show me love&I am so GRATEFUL!” she continued. “Seriously,I really do love it here,beautiful people inside and out! Tonite was tuff 4 me 4 personal reasons,but U got me thru!L4L.”

Personal reasons, eh? *side-eye*

Well if anyone is happy for her and Nick Cannon, I AM!!! Now, hopefully Janet can get knocked up soon!

More flix of Mariah + Lauryn Hill at "Rock The Bells" (Performance Video).

I REPEAT: Do We Need Further Proof???


How BEAUTIFUL does she look???

I am BEYOND ecstatic that Lauryn Hill has decided to hit the road again and give us true and genuine talent! Yesterday, she took to the stage for the 2010 Rock The Bells Festival at the NOS Events Center in San Bernardino, Calif.

She told the audience, “It’s good to see everybody again," and looked cute in a a red beret, gray tweed jacket, and flowing black dress. I forgot how stylish she is!

LOVE LAURYN!



Images: EGO


No comments:

Post a Comment