Sunday, September 12, 2010

2010 MTV "Video Music Awards" (Red Carpet Flix)


It's That Time!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The 2010 Video Music Awards are here, live from LA. Check out our red carpet flix....we have TONS for you!!!

Look under the cut for more.......

Lady GaGa in Alexander McQueen and I'm not just saying this because I STAN for her, but baby girl's look is OVA!!!!!!!!!!! *bows*
Drake....looking spiffy! Not sure how I feel about the shoes, but we all fall down.....
YAAAASSSSS, Ciara (in Givenchy )!!! I don't know if I've ever seen her look soooo good...BELLA!
Selena Gomez looks pretty!
iCarly's Miranda Cosgrove
Usher and protege Justin Bieber.....Usher is looking smaller, eh?
My BELLE Katy Perry in Marchesa!!!!!!!!!!!!!
 Twilight's Ashley Green looking cute in Giambattista Valli
 KE$HA....dare I say, this is THEE best I think I've seen her look?!?! Her dress is made out of an actual garbage bag....YEP
 Snooki, my love!!!!!!!!!!! 2 things: #1 LOVING the bangs #2 Your skin should NOT be the color of a fruit
 Eva Pigford with her new blonde 'do....GORGE!
Jason Derulo......Ummmmm, just come outta the closet! YEP, I said it......
Rosario Dawson
Heeeeeey, Travie!
 Sean Kingston
 Dancers, your eyes are NOT fooling you. That is in deed Will.I.Am and Lady Nicky before their pre-vma performance *cries*
Ne-yo, trying to serve sexy but failing miserably! SHADE......
Stephanie Pratt in a nude Nicole Miller maxi gown
 *bows* Audrina looks DIVINE head to heels in sparkling Isaac Mizrahi dress
 LOVING Lo's Gabriela Cadena cocktail dress
 Sammi Sweetheart!
 Ice Cube and wife
Not really familiar with musician Florence Welch, but this gown is EVERYTHING! May be a bit much for the VMA's tho......
Akon, ummmmmm....NOPE!
Jane Lynch
 Look at these two "superstars"
 Bethenny!
 Lil Jon....ewwwwww!
YAAAASSSSS, Amber Riley! SWEXY......
SofĂ­a Vergara - LOVE her accent!
Jay Sean
Yes ma'am, Robyn!!!
ROZAY! He sure does love his velvet, eh?
Who gave Waka a ticket to the VMAs???
Rapper B.o.B.
 30 Seconds to Mars
 Naturi Naughton
Bruno Mars

More flix will be added throughout the show. Check back.....

Images: Getty Images

No comments:

Post a Comment