Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Is Kim Kardashian Messing With Her Face?!?!?

Kim yesterday in Paris yesterday
 
 Kim in 2007

So I was having this conversation the other day about Kim Kardashian, and one of my friends swears that she had some work done on her face. I was very oppositional and actually didn't believe it until I started to look at pictures of her (2007) from when the paps started following her and COT DAMMIT, there is a huge difference!

For the life of me, I didn't understand why on God's green earth Kim thought she needed botox as was revealed on the last episode of Keeping Up With The Kardashians....I was COMPLETELY baffled! YES, I understand that most of us do not live in Hollywood, so we will never understand some of the pressures that some "celebs" face to remain young and vibrant, but COME ON!!!!!!! This child does NOT need any work done (not even botox).

I have two pics that I've pulled from Kim arriving in Paris yesterday and one of her in 2007 (pre-fame).

Now I must ask the question: Has she been screwing around with her face???

My vote goes in the NO box, but with caution (I'm trying to give you the benefit of the doubt here Kim)!

Image: WENN


3 comments:

  1. I don't think she has had work done...she just wears A LOT of make up now and is contoured to death!!! Peep her facial hair in 07...can't see it in the 2010 flick. Its there just burried under 3 inches of Derma Blend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. omg I hope she dont use Derma Blend lol but i must agree i just think she wears alot of makeup and she contours the HELL out of her nose

    ReplyDelete