Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Jane Lynch To Ellen: You Made It Easy For Me To Come Out

 



GLEE star and openly gay actress Jane Lynch was a guest on the Ellen DeGeneres show yesterday, and she opened up about coming out in Hollywood. 
"I was more closeted in my life when I was younger," she said. "By the time I started to do work and people knew who I was, I just never made the choice to hide that I was gay."
Jane told Ellen that Ellen's openness about being gay helped her do the same.
"That just blazed the trail for me," she said. "It made it so much easier for me when you came out."
Jane added that because she's a character actor, it's easier to be openly gay than it would be for a Julia-Roberts type romantic lead.
"So you're saying Julia Roberts is gay?" Ellen joked.
"That's what I'm saying," said Jane.
FUNNY!

Good for her.....

Source

No comments:

Post a Comment