Monday, September 13, 2010

Nicky Minaj And Will.I.Am Perform At The VMA Pre-Show


Ummmmmmmm, yeah.....*speechless*

Nicky Minaj took to the stage for her much talked about VMA pre-show performance with Will.I.Am to perform their new collaboration "Check It Out". 

Let me just get this outta the way first: for Nicky's performance to be soooooooo talked about before the show even aired, I was expecting it to be one of the highlights. Needless to say, home-girl failed MISERABLY!!! I found myself staring at the TV screen "blank-faced" and wondering was I watching a performance at the Universoul Circus. Am I lying, Dancers???

Nicky, I just don't see it for you chiiiiile! YES, I know the barbz ride for you hard, but the lackluster lyrics, animated faces/sounds and performance can not pull the wool over my eyes FAIL FAIL FAIL!!!

And another thing, what was that cotton candy contraption on your head? Nevermind......

Will.I.Am is also catching a lot of slack for wearing  a Black face. I'm hearing folks say that it was disrespectful, but I just don't agree with that at all! I could see if a WHITE person wore it, but ladies and gents....Will.I.Am is BLACK!!!

Anywhoooo.....

Performance under the break......





PS - 2 Things: 

#1 Nicky should NEVER be compared to Lil Kim. If you need proof, please replay the video above....NUFF SAID!

#2 Nicky, STOP dancing...it is NOT your calling!

AND SCENE......

4 comments:

  1. hahaha totally agree!! I thought I was being punked!!!! is it me or was her getting bigger and bigger?? Seriously, I was in my house dying laughing AT them NOT with them!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. flash know i usually ride for nicky cause i luv me the underdog but that peformance was DREADFUL

    ReplyDelete