Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Beyonce's Parents No Longer Divorcing???


I knew this was gonna happen. Something about these two makes me believe that NOTHING will split them up. Maybe I'm wrong tho....

Via TMZ
TMZ has learned Beyonce's parents -- Mathew Knowles and Tina Knowles -- are no longer getting divorced ... at least for now. A trial was supposed to take place yesterday in Harris County, Texas, but nobody showed up, so the judge dismissed the case. It's unclear if Tina and Mathew have reconciled ... or just forgot to show up, but we're guessing since they both were lawyered up they didn't just forget to show ... rather, they made a conscious decision to drop the divorce.
Tina has GOT to be a strong women to let the public humiliation of her husband having a baby on her pass by. But then again, who really knows what's going on with them!

I'm sure that winch, Alexsandra Wright, is just happy to be getting that hefty child support payment. WHORE!!!

2 comments:

  1. A "whore", really. And what is he? I swear us we need to stop supporting stupid CELEB mistakes. Just cause he is a CELEB, please.. Hey Dummy, note to self, if you married , keep your old di#K in your pants.
    You getting just what you deserve... I hope she get a nice check too!! ha

    ReplyDelete
  2. let me be clear...they're BOTH whores!

    ReplyDelete