Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Ochocinco Proposes To Evelyn From BBW


I think this is the day that celebrities are tying to punk us, yes??? My Heavens.....

Via TMZ:
"Basketball Wives" star Evelyn Lozada is now the future Mrs. Chad Ochocinco -- TMZ has learned the NFL star popped the question today ... and used a 10-carat engagement ring to seal the deal. Sources close to the couple tell TMZ ... Chad proposed to Evelyn -- his GF of 4 months -- today in Cincinnati. She had flown in from Miami just yesterday to visit. Lozada obviously said yes ... because she just tweeted a picture of the ridiculous ring (above) -- saying, "I'm no rabbit but 10 carats looks good on me!! Let the hating begin." So far, no wedding date has been set -- we're told the couple plans to be engaged for a while.
When Evelyn tweeted a pic of the ring (seen below), I thought she was just running her mouth (like she tends to do). 

COT DAMN!

WELP.....I give it about 6 months. Anybody wanna make a friendly wager? I take Paypal....

Image: Twitter

No comments:

Post a Comment