Thursday, November 18, 2010

UPDATED: Tony Parker Finally Speaks On Divorce From Eva Longoria


I would've thought Tony Parker would be mums the word on the scandal that has been plaguing his life as of late. But NOPE....Tony finally speaks!

"This is a difficult time right now for me and Eva," the San Antonio Spurs guard said before Wednesday's NBA game against the Chicago Bulls. "Everything else is our private life," he said, reports KENS5 in San Antonio. When asked about another woman, Parker said: "Everything else is our private life. That's my private life." And, he added, "I'm getting great support from teammates and coaches. Right now, I just want to concentrate 100 percent on winning basketball games with the Spurs."

Hmph....Tony got a little peeved, eh? WELP. Just know that you brought this attention on yourself, sir.

UPDATED
Tony Parker has released a statement:
"Eva and I have been discussing our situation privately. I was aware that she would be filing for divorce in Los Angeles. I did not file for divorce in Texas and did not hire divorce attorneys in either Texas or California. We plan to continue to keep our discussions of this matter private."
Source

No comments:

Post a Comment