Thursday, January 6, 2011

Celebs Do The 2011 People's Choice Awards


The stars were OUT last night for the 2011 People's Choice Awards at the Nokia Theatre in Los Angeles, CA. 

Hosted by Oscar nominee and hip-hop pioneer Queen Latifah, the night's big winners, "Twilight: Eclipse" was selected as Favorite Movie while "Glee" nabbed honors for Favorite TV Comedy. As for music, Eminem nabbed Favorite Male Artist and Katy Perry as Favorite Female Artist.

Enjoy tons of flix under the break.....


 All Hail The Queen!
 
 The Kardashians looked DIVINE as always!
 And it seems like my fave Khloe switched things up a bit with her look by sporting a new strawberry blond 'do! I'm loving it!
 Meanwhile back at the ranch....Kim sported this catastrophe on her head. NOPE!
 Hey Katy! LOVE her.....
 Yall know I LIVE for a Raven Symone sighting but this outfit is similar to what those black crow things wore in "The Wiz" movie, yes? Me no likey....
 Vanessa Williams....I swear this woman does NOT age!
 
 How adorable is Justin Bieber's girlfriend...uh, I mean Selena Gomez?! Cutie-patootie!
 Emma Roberts
  Two of my faves, Taylor Swift and the oh so scrumptious Zac Efron! Yessssir.....
 AJ and Aly Michalka...DEATH to this cheesy pose, k?
 
 
 Ashley Tisdale, Miranda Cosgrove and AnnaLynne McCord
 The beautiful Minka Kelly, aka Derek Jeter's fiance!
 My bytch Kathy Griffn! What a lil money and plastic surgery won't do....
 Taye Diggs and Kate Walsh
 
 Two of my favorite gays Chris Colfer and Neil Patrick Harris
 Leighton Meester...inneresting dress, eh?
 
 Natalie Portman and Ashton Kutcher....I spy a baby bump! CUTE!
 
 The Twilight crew - Robert Pattinson, Kristen Stewart and Taylor Lautner
 *melting* Johnny Depp!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
 Mila Kunis
 
Heeeeeey, Jennifer Aniston! She looks GREAT

Images: Getty Images

1 comment:

  1. YEEESSSS Ms Latifah !!!!!!!! Werk


    Uummm excuse Zac by any chance do u like chubby nappy head blk girls??? If so call me THX

    ReplyDelete