Thursday, January 6, 2011

So How Does Holly Madison Feel About Hugh Hefner's Engagement?


Many were shocked and confused at the news that Playboy founder Hugh Hefner had become engaged at the ripe old age of 80-something to 24 year old Crystal Harris. Of those people was Hef's long-time love Holly Madison who desperately wanted to marry the Depends-wearing pimp. So, how does Holly feel?
"I'm very surprised. I have a lot of different feelings on it. I don't just feel one way. I kind of didn't want to put a generic statement out there like 'Congratulations!' because I felt everyone would see through that. I wanted to see him and Crystal and tell everybody face-to-face how I felt. It went very well. I had a good day".
That's it? GIVE US MORE!!!

We're hearing that she's keeping tight-lipped on details because she wants to save the big reveal for her own show, Holly World!

I think it's safe to say she wasn't too pleased, eh?

1 comment:

  1. That bitch MAD And I mean deep in her feelings.

    ReplyDelete