Monday, February 7, 2011

The Situation Plans To Leave 'Jersey Shore' To Become A Movie Star!!!


YEP...no need to re-read the headline. You got it right the first time.
"Hopefully by the end of the year I'll be in a movie. There's only so long you can rule the reality world. Maybe another year or so of reality, and then I'm gonna graduate to movies. It's like Michael Jordan. There's only so long you can keep winning them rings. You gotta move on and try something different. I love to be in front of the camera; I love performing; I love entertaining so movies is definitely the next step."
Don't do it...reconsider...read some literature on the subject. You sure? Phuck it....

Ummmm, SITCH....lemme have an HONEST conversation with you, may I? SIT YOUR AZZ DOWN SOMEWHERE!!! What fool would leave a popular reality show to gamble a career in the movie biz? And IDIOT, that's who.....

I don't know who is advising these youngsters, but please bring them to me so that I can smack the shyt outta them!

Source

No comments:

Post a Comment