Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Eva Longoria Is Gorge For "Allure" Magazine!


Actress Eva Longoria is the April 2011 cover-girl for ALLURE magazine where she discusses her split with ex-husband Tony Parker, her future and more!

More flix and excerpts under the break....


On her life post-divorce:
“I’m kind of having to find new patterns because I’m not used to having-I’m used to always being on a plane and flying to a basketball game….It’s been - every time I talk about it, I want to cry. It’s been hard. Very hard. I’m just trying to get through it as gracefully as possible without any drama.”

On her next phase in life: 
“I’m in a transition stage, settling into a new routine, and I welcome it.”
On her first job ever:
“My first job ever was at Wendy’s. I still remember the order to put things on the burger: Mayonnaise, ketchup, pickles, onions, tomato, lettuce mustard. Would you like some fries with that?” 
On being proud of Desperate Housewives:
“Desperate Housewives was groundbreaking for Latinos in television because the Solises were the richest people on the block - and they’re Mexican.” 

 
REPRESENT! 

Images: Allure

1 comment: