Monday, March 14, 2011

Vanessa Hudgens Shows Off Toned Abs For SHAPE Mag!


What am IIIIIIIIIII doing wrong? Why doesn't MY body look like that??? I.NEED.ANSWERS.
On eating unhealthy a couple of years back:
“I was so unhealthy. I used to go to Cold Stone Creamery, get a tub of Butterfinger ice cream and eat it all before bedtime. And my fingers were permanently stained orange from Cheetos. When I came back [to High School Musical], I almost couldn’t get my costume on. When I finally got it zipped up, my boobs were up to my chin!”
Oh, shut up winch!!! You're 22 years old for goodness sake! Eat and be merry!!!!

*wooosah* I'm sorry, Vanessa...I attacked you personally because I'm an insecure fat person! Forgive me you pretty, toned, flat stomach, child!

Image: Shape

No comments:

Post a Comment