Monday, April 11, 2011

Keri Hilson Strips Down For "ALLURE" Magazine!!!


"Good Lawwwwd, ya got body for days....."

Clap for Keri Hilson and those long legs coupled with that bronzed skin....YES MA'AM!!!

The "Pretty Girl Rock" singer strips down to her unmentionables (tastefully tho...) in the latest issue of Allure magazine's annual Body Issue. 
“We do a lot of things to seek validation: I have to get more expensive handbags or fake lashes or fake boobs. This shoot was about dropping all that. It’s so empowering to embrace my insecurities.”
I agree Keri! I haven't agreed with a lot of your career choices/outfits *side-eye*, but this feature is GORGE!

Spotted

1 comment:

  1. THIS BITCH.... i am going to play on Flash words to simplify things BITCH GO PLAY IN TRAFFIC WITH A PLASTIC BAG OVER YOU HEAD...ur damn pic dont even look at that nice its aight (in my martin voice)

    ReplyDelete