Monday, April 11, 2011

Twitter Beef: Natalie Nunn v. Amber Rose...According To Kid Fury (VIDEO)!



If you guys are not familiar with comedic blogger, Kid Fury....you WILL be after this video!!! Get FAMILIAR!

This past weekend, a slight Twitter beef erupted between The Bad Girls Club's Natalie Nunn and pseudo celebrity Amber Rose over....you guessed it: Wiz Khalifa!!!

Since I don't have the strength or the energy to break this situation down, I'll let my blogging pal Kid Fury get busy!

ENJOY!

PS - Natalie Nunn, you and that "Jay Leno chin" of yours should probably stick a plastic bag over your head or go play in traffic. Pick your poison. That man is NOT with you!!!

PPS - Ummmm, did I mention how much I EXIST for Kid Fury (probably so, but here it goes again...). I just wanna carry his pint sized azz in my pocket so he can jump out at anytime and entertain me....

1 comment:

  1. Umm what is n ur mug SIr "faints"

    WAIT...... did he just cal my girl a bald headed hoe... tread lightly slim

    i have to agree with him Amber did stay fresh when she was with Kanyeezy

    ReplyDelete