Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Arnold Schwarzenegger Reveals He Fathered A Secret Love Child + Reason For Split With Maria!


WHEW!!! *wipes brow*

As a woman, this is probably the WORST news that you can receive from your significant other, ESPECIALLY your husband! NO BUENO!

Actor and Former Gov. Arnold Schwarzenegger has finally revealed the catalyst for the split with wife Maria Shriver after 25 years of marriage: he father a love-child 10 years ago with a longtime female member of their household staff. Although it happened 10 years ago, it is being reported Maria just found out about the news earlier this year.

With "The Help", Arnold??? MESSY MESSY MESSY!!!

It's no secret...we've all heard the constant rumors of Arnold's infidelities and rumored said love-child, but now he is confirming the news publicly!
Schwarzenegger and Shriver jointly announced May 9 that they were splitting up after 25 years of marriage. Yet, Shriver moved out of the family's Brentwood mansion earlier in the year after Schwarzenegger acknowledged the child is his, The Los Angeles Times reported Tuesday.

"After leaving the governor's office I told my wife about this event, which occurred over a decade ago," Schwarzenegger told the Times in a statement that also was sent to The Associated Press early Tuesday. "I understand and deserve the feelings of anger and disappointment among my friends and family. There are no excuses and I take full responsibility for the hurt I have caused. I have apologized to Maria, my children and my family. I am truly sorry.

"I ask that the media respect my wife and children through this extremely difficult time," the statement concluded. "While I deserve your attention and criticism, my family does not."
You damn sure do, buddy!!! SMH 

Information or photos of the woman who was involved in the affair or the child are not being released, but the woman worked for the family for 20 years and retired in January. 20 years? That's just DIRTY! WOW!


The child was born before Schwarzenegger began his seven-year stint in public office.

This is such a sad thing, but it happens EVERYDAY!!! What I don't understand is why keep it from your wife THIS LONG!? Disrespectful...to say the least.

2 comments:

  1. Lets be clear...any woman that has ever been cheated on knows I am telling the truth...a woman knows you know when your man is creepin you know point blank period so lets not play like Maria really just found out..come on now Arnold has a very different look you cant tell this kid walking around her home at times with the same square ass water jugg head as your kids and she aint suspect...lets be real...

    ReplyDelete