Monday, May 16, 2011

Britney Spears Lands June "Harper's Bazaar" Cover!


My Brit-Brit!

Britney Spears is featured on the June 2011 issue of "Harper's Bazaar" magazine where she discusses being a mom, her new album, touring and more!

Peep flix and excerpts under the break.....


 “I’m pretty normal, you know? Like I said, the type of day I love is just like everybody else’s. I’m like everybody else.”

Ummmmm ma'am, I got what you're saying but NO YOU'RE NOT!
 
  “I love to dance, so it’s very exciting. The tour rehearsals have been going really well. I think it will be my best show yet.”
“I think things through a little bit more, and I worry a lot. I’m more straightforward, and I speak up more than I did before. When I was younger, I wouldn’t speak up as much, but now that I’m a mom, things have changed.” 

Images: Harper's Bazaar


No comments:

Post a Comment