Monday, May 16, 2011

Danielle Staub Speaks On The New Season Of "Real Housewives Of New Jersey"


While promoting her new reality show set to air on VH1 soon, controversial reality star Danielle Staub spoke on her absence on the new season of Real Housewives of New Jersey:
"It's not going to have the ratings. I brought the [drama]. People either loved me or hated me, but they were paying attention. This [season] is just full out nasty family fighting. Everyone's got that. Where's the element of surprise there?"
Ummmm, I can't say I totally disagree with her!

Staub insists she will watch "not a second" of RHONJ. "It was becoming nonproductive for me," she says. "I'm so much, so much more less stressed. I mean Bravo was amazing, the producers were amazing, but you know the cast, there's no resolve with them...I think it's time for everyone to see who truly the crazy ones are." But, of course, there's one thing that would lure her back to Housewives. "Money," she said. "Money, money, money."
This lady is a certified TRAIN WRECK! But let's face it..she will be missed!

The new season of RHONJ premiere TODAY on Bravo at 10pm (EST).

Source

No comments:

Post a Comment