Thursday, June 9, 2011

"Basketball Wives" Tami Roman Talks Reality TV, Evelyn Lozada, Her Book And More!



BE CLEAR.... I am a Tami Roman fan THROUGH AND THROUGH!!!

"Basketball Wives" star Tami Roman stopped by the WBLS radio station with Egypt in NYC yesterday where she talked about her ever popular reality show Basketball Wives, the WRETCHED WINCH Evelyn Lozada (I'm sorry...I CAN NOT STAND HER PORTRAYAL on TV....its disgusting!) and her new book entitled The B.I.T.C.H. Chronicles.

Lots of folks say that Tami is a drunk (which I don't believe), she is a shyt starter, blah blah blah. But in my opinion, her and Royce are the most real on the show. The others give off a superficial life that they even don't believe themselves. HMPH!

Peep Tami's full interview under the break.....



CLICK HERE for the full interview.

1 comment:

  1. I think Tammi is actually a cute lady, skin is GOOD. i think if she put some of that NY hood in her handbag she wld b aight

    ReplyDelete