Thursday, July 7, 2011

Emma Watson, Danielle Radcliffe, Rupert Grint And More Do The “Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows Part II” Premiere

 

Awwwwww. For all you "Harry Potter" fans, does this final movie premiere of the hit franchise make you sad? I've never seen one Harry Patter movie, so unfortunately I can't share in your sadness, but alas....I can totally understand.

The stars of the film - Emma Watson, Danielle Radcliffe, and Rupert Grint - all walked the red carpet for the final final time for the “Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows Part II” movie premiere at Trafalgar Square in London, England earlier today. Also on hand was the creator and author of Harry Potter, J.K. Rowling.

Many fans camped out in anticipation of catching a glimpse of one the stars of the film with sleeping bags and makeshift cardboard mattresses. Dedicated!

The film hits theaters July 15th.

More flix from the premiere under the break.....


My My My...how these kids have grown up!
 
And what can you say about Emma Watson (in Oscar de la Renta)...she is a doll!
Rupert Grint
Author J.K. Rowling in this HORRIFIC dress!
I'm quite surprised that Helena Bonham Carter's ensemble isn't more over the top! Shocking....

Images: Getty Images

No comments:

Post a Comment