Thursday, July 7, 2011

Justin Timberlake And Mila Kunis Look Like Quite The Couple On "ELLE" Magazine


Justin Timberlake and his Friends with Benefits co-star Mila Kunis look adorable together on the cover of ELLE’s August issue.

Peep their interview + more steamy photos under the break.....


Too Cute!!!

On whether either of their parents have ever walked in on them in bed with someone:
Justin: “I was caught one time. My mom wasn’t cool about it. I was too young to be in bed with a girl, so she was upset.”
Mila: “I don’t think my parents think I’ve ever had sex.”

SEXY!

On what they consider a perfect first date:
Justin: “Something more simple than extravagant. Scrabble.”
Mila: “Monopoly.”
Justin: “Scrabble’s a good date. If she can’t spell, I don’t want to hang out with her. So that’s a good test.”
Mila: “I can’t spell at all. [To Justin] Now we’ll never be friends.”

 

On what they were self-conscious about while shooting nude scenes:
Mila: “[To Justin] You’ve got a fine a–. I was self-conscious about a lot of things. Show me one girl who isn’t.”
Justin: “I’ll be honest and say l’m still trying to get into the editing room and cut down on my a– time. I’m like, ‘Oh my God, my mom’s gonna see that!’”


These two have GREAT chemistry! Am I the only one that sees that?


No comments:

Post a Comment