Monday, May 16, 2011

Celebs, STOP DOING THIS!

Demi Lovato's photo: I've been working so hard to get healthy and fit.. I can't believe I'm about to do this but I'm so excited.. Here's my bikini time body!

Former Disney star, Demi Lovato offered up her bikini bod on Twitter with the following message:
I've been working so hard to get healthy and fit. I can't believe I'm about to do this but I'm so excited. I never thought I'd ever feel confident enough to ever to that. I'm excited how far I've come since being completely ashamed of my body. I want any girl/guy out there who struggles with body image or confidence to know that it IS possible to find peace with yourself. It hasn't been easy, but it starts with a commitment to yourself.. Your mind.. And your soul. And trust me, I'm still working at it!! Haha
Lookin' good Demi and great message, but ummmmmmm....do you HAVE to show the world "your goodies" on Twitter? And TRUST....this goes out to all celebrities. Shyt is getting real old and tired now. Just do what you normally: Stage photo-ops on the beaches of Malibu or Miami.... 


No comments:

Post a Comment