Monday, July 18, 2011

'RHOBH' Taylor Armstrong Files For Divorce


Ummmmmmm. Can't say I'm surprised by this. It was bound to happen sooner or later.
...after putting her rocky marriage on display for the Real Housewives of Beverly Hills, Taylor Armstrong has filed for divorce from hubby Russell Armstrong. "It was a difficult decision but I have decided to file for divorce from Russell," Taylor said in a statement. "Although we have tried our best to work out our differences, I have come to the conclusion that it is in the best interest of our family that we separate." And that wasn't all. "Together we are the proud parents of a sweet and wonderful little girl and she remains my number one priority," Taylor went on. "I am sad for my marriage to come to an end, but am confident that this is the right choice for all involved." This news comes after the couple shut down rumors in May that they were splitting up. Taylor and Russell wed in 2005, and have a 5-year-old daughter, Kennedy.
It's always sad when a marriage ends, but if you're an avid watcher of any of the Housewives TV shows like I am, you were fully aware that this marriage had NO LIFE! 

Now that her marriage has ended, maybe she can think about replacing those saucers on her face that she calls lips. Heeeey, all change is good right?

Source

No comments:

Post a Comment