Monday, March 29, 2010

KUDOS, Ricky Martin!!!


GOD don't make no junk....be proud of who your are, Dancers!!!

In not so shocking news, Latin superstar Ricky Martin has officially announced that he is a GAY man.
"I am proud to say that I am a fortunate homosexual man," Martin, 38, said Monday on his website. "I am very blessed to be who I am. To keep living as I did up until today would be to indirectly diminish the glow that my kids were born with. These years in silence and reflection made me stronger and reminded me that acceptance has to come from within and that this kind of truth gives me the power to conquer emotions I didn't even know existed."
I couldn't be more proud!!! I'm sure it feels so good to finally be FREE and live your life in the open with no regrets! And especially now since Ricky has two sons, I couldn't agree more with his statement about diminishing the glow his kids were born with....POWERFUL!

More celebs and even non-celebs should use Ricky Martin's story as an example of being your TRUE self. And not with what others feel you should be.


SALUTE, Ricky! One more closet is burned down!

No comments:

Post a Comment