Friday, March 26, 2010

Reggie Bush Sets The Record Straight Via Twitter!


So, rumors have been flying around for the past few days that Reggie Bush cheated on Kim Kardashian with a woman named January Gessert, and that is the REAL reason that him and the famous Kardashian are on a hiatus.

Well, Reggie didn't take this allegation lying down (and I don't blame!).

Reggie just tweeted:
Clarification 4 the dummies aka the media, January is a long time friend of mine & has been dating my best friend for 6 months. Sorry! Lol! ALL THE LADIES, STEP RIGHT UP! If you would like to be the next person linked to dating Reggie Bush all you gotta do is stand next to him!!!
LMAO
Anytime I want I could easily dispell half the BS the media comes up w/, but I think it's more fun to let them make an a#$ out of themselves.
Well there you have it, Dancers!

Carry On......

CLICK HERE to follow Flash on Twitter!

No comments:

Post a Comment