Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Shaq's Text Messages To Mistress Revealed!


Damn, Shaq!!! You just love the ladies, don't you? Your azz should've NEVER been married!

According to Radar Online, Shaq has been engaged in some steamy text messages dated between Sept. 4 and Sept. 9 of 2009 with his long-term mistress Vanessa Lopez. Check them out below:
Lopez: "I have always been good to you. I am a very private person. I never spoke about us to anyone. Ever! Don’t deserve that from you. I am not wining. I just miss you so settle down."
Shaq: "Well just say that then I’m a c u tomorrow."
More under the break.....


Another text, dated Sept. 6 at 12:28am read:
Lopez: "I hope you had a wonderful day! I wish you were here papi ;)"
Shaq: "Tomorro"
Lopez: "I will make sure I put on something very sexy for you ;)"
And another, dated Sept. 7 at 12:01am reads:
Shaq: "Hey baby I’m still wit da babies. I’m sorry I’m a c u when I get bak"
Lopez: "I think you are such an amazing person inside and out. I truly wish you the best in life. No one deserves it more than you."
Shaq: "Thanks baby I will make it up to u"
Lopez hired L.A. attorney Gloria Allred to represent her in a harassment lawsuit against O’Neal. Lopez claimes her affair with the basketball star lasted five years (during his marriage to Shaunie) and ended badly when she thought she was pregnant with his baby. Lopez says that's when Shaq began harassing her, hiring a friend of his to fly to Orlando, Florida to track her down and frighten her into submission.

This is a COT DAMN mess!!! Lawwwdddd, ha'mercy. People should really think twice before wanting to be a celeb. Any mishaps, and ALLLLL your biz is on front street for the world to see!

No comments:

Post a Comment