Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Usher Performs For "Good Morning America"


R&B star Usher performed for Good Morning America earlier today for the release of his new album Raymond V. Raymond currently in stores.

Usher spoke a little on his life and how his song "Papers" is sort of art imitating life:
"I think people would have immediately alluded to the fact I was talking about my wife when I made that record — and now my ex-wife," Mr Raymond told. "When the song was recorded, I wasn't divorced. It was some reality in the contrast of trying to make it all work, having to balance a career and having a normal life.” Continuing on, the 31-year-old said, “I didn't know I would become divorced. I did know it spoke on the contrast between trying to balance this world of being married and having this responsibility that's like a marriage at the same time. The song spoke to that place. Unfortunately, it did become a reality." Usher’s ex-wife, Tameka Foster, also said that “Papers” was just “entertainment” and “people shouldn’t take it literally.”


Usher is still a cutie-pie, ain't he??? Haven't heard the album as of yet, so I'm praying that it's a hit! We all want another Confessions, but I'm sure that's not gonna happen....

No comments:

Post a Comment