Friday, April 16, 2010

Kim Kardashian Gets NAKED For "Bazaar"!


Never afraid to show off those curves for the world to see, Kim Kardashian is the latest "celeb" to strip alllllllllll the way down for an UNRETOUCHED photo spread for Harper’s Bazaar.

Unretouched??? Now, yall know damn well we don't believe that!

Kim speaks to the mag about her infamous curves and famous booty by saying: “I don’t get why everyone is always going on about my butt,” says Kim. “I’m Armenian. It’s normal. My butt is probably not as big as you might think, because I have small legs and a small waist, which makes it appear bigger.” In fact, growing up, it wasn’t her notorious behind that caused Kim concern. “I was wearing a C cup by the time I was 11,” the star recalls. “I would go to bed and pray, ‘Please, Lord, don’t let my boobs grow any bigger.’ I hated what was happening.” Now, Kim hopes her confidence can empower other curvy ladies. “The message [of this shoot] is embrace your curves and who you are. I feel proud if young girls look up to me and say, ‘I’m curvy, and I’m proud of it now.’”

Regardless, the body is SICK!!!

This girl's 15 minutes is far from over....she might be around for a while! I ain't mad!

No comments:

Post a Comment