Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Nicky Minaj Talk About Her Haters!



Nicky Minaj chopped it up with Vibe Magazine where she spoke about the non-Nicky supporters (that would be Flash), what she loved about her “Massive Attack” video and her plan to focus more on her music.

An interesting quote from the clip was:
Everyone is not going to like Nicki Minaj. Everyone’s not going to like the way I look or what I do but I think if you’re smart you’d take from me and figure out why everyone is talking about me. I don’t think they know how to express that so they express it anger, jealousy and hatred.”
Good point! She does have some sort of star quality. I'm not with IT, but I can't knock her hustle! Carry on 'ole Animated One, and make that paper!

*in this clip, her eyes are scaring me!!! You're giving RAMONA from RHONY....scary!*

1 comment:

  1. Ok Nicki u know ima fan but when u decide to get veneers just do ME a favor and make sure they fit your mouth. Get dem shits shaved down dammit

    ReplyDelete