Thursday, April 29, 2010

Twitter Is The DEVIL: Shyt Is Getting Ugly Between Lindsay And Samantha!


Can the shenanigans PLEASE end already (I don't REALLY mean that, but this is getting really pathetic)???

Lindsay Lohan and Samantha Ronson are at it again, and this time they're airing ALL of their dirty laundry on Twitter (why people?)!

Lindsay tweeted this morning:
I'm pretty sure that @samantharonson just threw a fit @33years old and my friend tal @draishollywood illegally open NOW at this hour

Asked me, after being here jus for Timbalands birthday-to leave even though she stayed over just 2nights ago-tired of @samantharonson
Playing the innocent card, while chatting to tmz just like my ex-father, when all I've ever done is fall for a girl  
Lindsay....ENOUGH!!!! It appears that Samantha made the club owners kick Lindsay out, and of course Samantha took to her Twitter to respond:
"I'm not here. This isn't happening." If I sing that to myself enough times will it be true?

One more thing- if you're gonna be an idiot an do coke- do it outside the bathroom- some of us actually use them to pee in. 
Jack and crack will make for some crazy tweets.   
COT DAMN....SHOTS FIRED!!!

In all seriousness, Lindsay.....GET HELP, HONEY!!!

We all can come on here and make fun of you and say this and that, but the bottom line of it all is that you need a serious intervention!

I know you credit your mom for being there for you and giving you the strength to face it all, but YOUR MOM needs to save her daughter! Folks are laughing AT YOU!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment