Friday, April 30, 2010

Video: Rielle Hunter On Oprah (Short Clip)



In this short clip, Home-wrecker and all around SMUT Rielle Hunter sat down with Oprah to discuss her affair with John Edwards that has now produced a child!

Oprah did a FANTASTIC job interviewing this "woman"! She remained poised, non-judgmental and gave the appearance that she was speaking to a good friend (I guess that is why she is considered the GOAT!

I literally watched this interview with knots in my stomach. I couldn't believe the calculated steps she and John Edwards took to carry on this affair.....DESPICABLE! And then she just laughed all throughOUT the interview as if she did NOTHING wrong....YOU BROKE UP A MARRIAGE, WINCH!

Rielle says this of "Johnny's" marriage to Elizabeth:
“It is not my experience that a third party wrecks a home,” Rielle Hunter told Winfrey. “I believe the problems exist before a third party comes into the picture.”
“So you don’t think you wrecked his home?” Winfrey asked Hunter.
“I do not believe I wrecked his home,” Hunter said.
Absolutely NO RESPECT! Delusional.......

No comments:

Post a Comment