Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Damn!!!!!!!!! Look At 50 Cent!


WOW WOW WOW WOW WOW!!!!!!!!

For those of you who are as speechless as I am, no worries!!! 50 Cent is walking around looking like a cancer-patient because he is indeed playing one in a new film entitled, "Things Fall Apart". In the film 50, plays a football star who is diagnosed with cancer.

His weight loss went from from 214 pounds to an astonishing 160, with a liquid diet and three-hour-a-day treadmill walks for nine weeks.

COT DAMN!!!!

50 reveals:
"I was starving." Now he's back on tour and says, "I've been eating. I'll be back in shape in no time!"
I have a new found respect for the kid. Takes a tremendous amount of discipline!

1 comment:

  1. ewww that nigga look like he got that monkey on his back but i cant wait for the movie to come out.

    ReplyDelete