Thursday, May 27, 2010

Patricia Field Talk SATC2 Wardrobe And The REAL Cost Of The Clothes!


Patricia Field, the guru of style and fashion for the fabulous ladies of Sex and the City, spoke with the Huffington Post about the incredible ensembles for the new film (in theaters TODAY) Sex and the City 2!!!

"I don't let myself get bored with clothes," Patricia Field told to a reporter on Wednesday. "As long as I discover new visions, whether it's movies or TV or just creating, I don't get bored. I get bored if it gets too repetitive."

She continues, "You are as young as your heart is. You see young people who have a heavy heart, they don't look young and pretty and vibrant. You see some women who are old and they're so together, they're still feeling it and pumping it. They're not running around in pinafores. They're not teenagers."

Ms. Field clarifies for the people that the rumors the whole wardrobe cost $10 MILLION are "a load of jimmerish." LOL

"Every week it goes up a few million," Field remarked. "I don't know what it all cost. We had a big budget...in fact, there was probably no budget. I was never told, 'No, you can't spend any more money.' But I'm not a crazy spender, I watch my Ps and Qs, meaning if I can get something for free, I'll go the extra mile and get it for free. I'm very responsible on that level. The overall cost wasn't $10 million. I think I said that but I made that up. I don't think we spent a million dollars. Above $500,000, yes. Maybe $800,000. But that's a guess."
 
I just can't WAIT for this film......I'm beyond excited (probably more excited to see the clothes)!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment