Tuesday, May 25, 2010

"Sex And The City 2" Premiere + Afterparty Flix!!!



LADIES LADIES LADIES (and some men *wink*).....it's HERE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The premiere of ALL premieres, "Sex and the City 2", went down last night at Radio City Music Hall in NYC, and let me tell you, every last celebrity on the planet was at this premiere!!!

The SATC girls looked GRAND!!!!

Check out TONS of photos under the break plus a few after party flix..........

YES YES YES!!!!! Sarah Jessica Parker was sun-kissed in Valentino. I am in LOOOOVE with this look....she looks DEEEEEEVINE!
Cynthia Nixon
Kristin Davis
Kim Cattrall 
LIZA!!!! Werrrkkk, dame!
Chris Noth and his wife
Aiden, I'm praying to the HIGH HEAVENS that you're not coming to cause problems w/ Carrie and Big! You lookin' good tho!
Hmmmmm, Mario Cantone likes a lil dark meat, eh? LOVE.......
Willie Garson
Jason Lewis - FIIIINE!
Awwww, is that "Miranda's" housekeeper/nanny? Cute!
Gabby......you know I DIE for you, but this 'look' ain't gonna cut it, doll! You can NOT come to the SATC2 premiere looking like you're one of the ushers! Back to the drawing board........
Not really feeling this look, Ashanti!
WOW!!! This is THEEEE best I think I've seen Jennifer Love Hewitt look!
LOVING this coupled with the red lip, Whit!
Gayle King and Newark City mayor Corey Booker - I KNEW IT!!!!!!! You two are a couple....YEP! Two events in the span of a week? Hmmmmmm
Suzanne Summers looks GREAT! Long time no see.......
Johnny Weir - weerrrkkk!
Patricia Fields we MUST bow down to you for bringing us such GOOD FASHION all these years!!!
Valentino, PLEASE STAY OUT of the sun, k?
Trump, how in theeeee HELL did you get her? Oh, that's right.....$$$$
"ANDY COHEN's got the 411"!!! Adore.......

A few afterparty flix

Ladies, this goes with saying: SATC2 PREMIERES THIS THURSDAY AT MIDNIGHT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Images: Getty Images/Photo Agency/Startraks

4 comments:

  1. That after-party ensemble Sarah is wearing is making my eyes water.....gorgeous!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. yes anonymous y SJP look freaking haute and swexy n that after party pic my goodness with that hint of a blue shoe CHILLLLEEEEE

    but i must say Cynthia Nixon look washed out and tired, see Cyn thats what happens when u aint getting no penis on the reg. u need that penile to get u back right sometimes, u know get ur skin hydrated u feel me

    o and Y Jason Lewis look like that COT DAMN almost made me *whew* nevermind, I have always admired a nice piece of white meat

    y ww look really hood though, i luv me some ww

    bout time gayle got some penis but u aint moving to NJ so dont get too serious cause we all know u aint leaving O

    ReplyDelete
  3. @locofcolor......I CAN NOT TAKE YOU THIS MORNING!!!!!! hahahahahhahaha *faints*

    ReplyDelete
  4. Come on Suzzane Sommers looks terrible! I have to say it.

    And SJP's shoes at the afterparty....Fabulous!!

    ReplyDelete