Thursday, May 27, 2010

The "Sex And The City" Women Bring Glamour To The London Premiere


The FABULOUS women of Sex and the City are hitting the promotional trail HEAVY for the release of their highly anticipated new film Sex and the City 2.

Sarah Jessica Parker, Cynthia Nixon, Kim Cattrall, and Kristen Davis all made grand arrivals at the Odeon Leicester Square in London, England earlier today in show stopper outfits!

More pics under the break..........

As you already know, SJP can do NO WRONG in my eyes!!! She wears Philip Treacy hat with a matching Alexander McQueen dress....BELLA.

1 comment:

  1. It's a pity you don't have a donate button! I'd certainly donate to this excellent blog! I suppose for now i'll settle
    for bookmarking and adding your RSS feed to my Google
    account. I look forward to brand new updates and will share this blog with my Facebook
    group. Chat soon!

    Look at my blog post :: cheap health insurance

    ReplyDelete