Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Spencer Pratt Should Be Locked Up.........


.......along with his PSYCHOTIC wife Heidi!!!

Last night, puppeteer and Hills star Heidi Montag went on kind of a Twitter rant (of sorts) and lashed out against her family and friends who are only trying to wake her dumb azz up!!!
I love me! And I love life! Every moment counts!!!!!!!! xoxoxo!
Yeah, okay! The mere fact that you have to announce it, only further proves our point that you need HELP!!!
My last surgery was the BEST decision of my life! Anything else anyone says(family members who are trying to make money off of me) is a lie!
DELUSIONAL!
I have never felt sexier, happier, or more amazing in my own skin. I truly look the way I have always dreamed, I love America and freedom! You will get to know the true me and my REAL life VERY soon, under all my plastic haha! Not the Superficial "me" you read about and watch!!! PS I HAVE NO FRIENDS, the ones who are pretending to be "friends" or "family", are crazy, angry, broke, and bitter this is why they haven't been in my life for years! LIARS!
This broad has SHYT for brains! The real question is: WHO TYPED THIS MESSAGE? SPENCER OR HEIDI?

I know it's hard for her family, especially, to see her self destruct like this, but in the infamous words of rapper Project Pat: "don't save her....she don't wanna be saved"

No comments:

Post a Comment