Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Diddy Responds To "Fuckin' For Tracks" Comment


Lawd, Lawd, Lawd....does this REALLY go on? I guess.....

Diddy gave an interview with Ozone magazine where they asked the Hip Hop great his response to the whole "fuckin' for tracks" 'movement':
I don’t really know about the whole fuckin’ for tracks thing. I never really heard about that shit. As a producer I don’t know if some ass will make you go in the studio and spend three days making a track for chick. I can’t really see that working. It takes too much time to produce a track the right way for you to give it away for some ass.
I'm not saying this doesn't go on, but I'm with Diddy on this one! I'll be damned if I was a dude!

Sheeeet, you got girls giving it up nowadays for a Happy Meal and a smile.....Phuckouttahere!

No comments:

Post a Comment