Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Hulk Hogan's 50 Yr Old Ex -Wife Engaed To Her 21 Yr Old Lover!


Uh, SUUUUURE he'll stick around!

Hulk Hogan's (Terry Bollea) ex-wife Linda (50) is engaged to her 21-year old lover Charlie Hill.

BARF!!!

Keep in mind, this relationship is the same one that caused a rift between their daughter Brooke Hogan and her mom. SMH!

Hulk Hogan says, “I'm ecstatic for her, I'm very happy for them. I think they're perfect for each other. I wish them the best."

LIAR!!! Now give us the non-PC answer....

Hill is one year younger than Hulk and Linda's daughter Brooke and was pals with their son Nick. Charlie started dating Linda when he was 19; around the same time she split from the famed wrestler in 2007.

OMG...I think I'm gonna be sick! Ewwwwww.

They'll last until her $$$ runs out....TRUST!

No comments:

Post a Comment