Monday, August 30, 2010

Diddy And Baby-Momma Kim Porter Vacation In The Bahamas


Always the family man, Diddy and his family (with ex Kim Porter) were spotted vacationing in the Bahamas this weekend.

Hmmmmm.....I guess they gotta keep it cordial for the family, eh? *side-eye*

More flix under the break....

Ummmmm, can my body look like this after popping out 4 babies??? COT DAMN!
Call me crazy but, I'm not trying trying to "vacation" with my ex (I don't care if we do share children together) knowing I have a "girlfriend". Would YOU?
 

Images: Necole Bitchie

5 comments:

  1. Trust me Cassie was in a villa near by honey.

    But excuse me Y Ms Porter body sick like that. is that surgery or is she just blessed WTF I mean SICK

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ummmm.... i got one better for you locs.

    Diddy- that aint a roll hanging over your swim shorts is it? **Paging extra-large wife beater on aisle 2 please**

    ReplyDelete
  3. lmao @ anonymous aisle 2 tho. Yeah ima neeed him to get a lil cardio on while at the beach, i hear its a good workout lol

    ReplyDelete