Wednesday, August 25, 2010

Elin Nordegren Finally Breaks Her Silence


And she claims this is her first and last time she will speak on her divorce from Tiger.

Newly divorced Elin Nordegren has decided to grant People magazine an interview where she breaks her 9 month silence on the demise of her marriage from golf-pro Tiger Woods

"I have been through the stages of disbelief and shock, to anger and ultimately grief over the loss of the family I so badly wanted for my children," says Elin. "I also feel stronger than I ever have. I have confidence in my beliefs, my decisions and myself." 

I can't imagine what this woman has been through! And then for it to play out so publicly?!?!

Elin also revealed that she is working towards a college degree in psychology and wants to put the focus after this whole ordeal on her children. "My immediate plan is for the kids and me to continue to adjust to our new situation. I am going to keep taking classes, but my main focus is to try to give myself time to heal," she says.

She tells the magazine this was her first – and last – interview, as she intends to remain a private person.  

We wish her all the best!

No comments:

Post a Comment