Sunday, August 29, 2010

Paris Hilton Arrested For Cocaine!


REALLY?!?!?!?! IDIOT.....

Socialite Paris Hilton was arrested Friday night in Las Vegas for possession of a controlled substance after cocaine was found in her purse, a police spokesman says.
Public Information officer Marcus Martin said the vehicle was stopped after officers believed marijuana smoke was coming out of the car in front of the Wynn Hotel, where Hilton’s boyfriend, Cy Waits, operates a nightclub. After a search of Hilton, cocaine was found in her purse, Martin said. Hilton was booked into the Clark County Detention Center early Saturday morning but later released. The male driver of the car was arrested on DUI drug charges.
I mean, I'm not naive in the fact that people around my age do drugs, but when you are a popular "celebrity", don't you have people that carry these things around for you? And then to be driving in a car that has marijuana coming out of it is BIZARRE to me! 

I don't know why I'm surprised. This girl is a genius, anyway.....

Image: Splash 

No comments:

Post a Comment