Monday, August 30, 2010

Snooki's New Boyfriend Proposes On A Magazine


Ummmmmm.....yeah.

Snooki's new boyfriend (of like a week or so), Jeff Miranda has decided to profess his "love" for our gal Snickers by proposing on the cover of Steppin' Out magazine (how did he even get a COVER?).
I want us to be together forever. I could see us having children. I want to pop the question to her. If we got married we would be the best parents around. She's so loving and puts everyone else before her self. She'll be a great mother. I think Nicole will be shocked by this cover story and the fact that I'm asking her to marry me on the cover. But once she deals with the shock I think she'll say yes. I really do. In fact, I know she'll say yes. MTV won't like that I'm doing this, but I don't care. I love her and want to be with her.
I will never break her heart. She's such a great girl. If people could see us together they would think we're a match made in heaven. People think I'm using her for fame. But that's bullshit. They're just haters. I've always had my heart broken. While I was in Iraq a girl at home broke my heart. She said she would wait for me and she didn't. I wouldn't want Nicole to go through the same pain. I didn't ask for camera's in my face. It came with the territory. But I'm willing to put up with it for Nicole. I just want to be with Nicole and make her happy. I can make her the happiest girl in the world. I have very strong feelings for her.
Excuse me while I BARF!!!

Snooki, if you know what is good for you, you would run In the opposite direction from this TOOL! Stevie Wonder can see that this guy is using you. Case and point....this ridiculous magazine cover!

And then to add insult to injury, he is all greased up with the army gear on? NO SIR!

Snooki, for the love of God, Your Hair Poof and The State of New Jersey.....DON'T DO IT!

No comments:

Post a Comment