Wednesday, August 25, 2010

Timbaland Clears Up The Rumors To Ryan Seacrest


WOW...that was record breaking fast, right!

Timbaland called in to the Ryan Seacrest morning show, and this is what he says:
On waking up this morning to the news:
"I dont know what happened to be honest with you. I don't even know what people are talking about."

On the reported theft of one of his watches by a close friend:
"[The theft] did happen, [but] it wasn't a watch, it was something else."

On the police report's "possible suicide attempt":
"The only thing that I did was take a drive to figure out how I was going to handle [the theft]."

On why people thought he may have been suicidal:
"I wasn't talking, so I guess people got worried."

"I tell people if my mom ain't calling, or my brother or my best friend, then ain't nothing to worry about."
There it is, Dancers! We can all sleep peacefully tonight.
 
CLICK HERE to listen to the interview.

No comments:

Post a Comment