Thursday, September 23, 2010

25 Things You Don't Know About Nicole Richie + December Wedding?


In my mind and life, I look at Nicole Richie as one of my good girlfriends. So when I saw that she was featured in US Weekly's 25 Things You Don't Know About Me" section, I said to myself  "Hmph, this is something I can show my readers about my BFF" (I mean because COME ON, I know all these things, ya know).

And all you Dancers that are hating on my "relationship" with Nicole, you can all go to hell!

Info on her wedding when you read on.......


According to reports, we may have a December wedding for Nicole Richie and fiance Joel Madden!!! 
 
A source says that because of scheduling conflicts, Nicole had her bachelorrette party this past weekend as opposed to closer to the date. And they are trying to decide where to in fact have the festivities, and her dad's (Lionel Richie) L.A.-area estate is the front runner! Awwwwww.

Just so you guys know, I already have my invitation in the mail.....

1 comment:

  1. I heart her. Such a sweetie pie with a good sense of humor. I just spoke with her on the phone yesterday. LOL!!

    ReplyDelete