Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Amy Winehouse "Sorry" About Ronson Comments + He Responds


As we previously reported on, Amy Winehouse took to her Twitter account earlier this week to pretty much bash producer Mark Ronson accusing him of taking all of the credit on her sophomore album Back to Black.

Now, Amy is apologizing (see....I told yall. Drugs  are SERIOUS) to Ronson for saying he is "dead" to her:
"Ronson I love you; that make it better? You know I love you."
This girl is a NUT JOB (but so damn talented!).

Now Ronson is responding to Amy's public diss to him:
"I've always been really candid about saying that Amy is the reason I am on the map. If it wasn't for the success of Back To Black, no one would have cared too much about Version (Ronson's second album). Amy is a friend and I think that's something I should discuss with her personally."
See, even he know's she is a NUT JOB! Way to go, Mark for taking the high road!

Source

No comments:

Post a Comment