Tuesday, September 28, 2010

And The Next Installment In The "Housewives" Franchise Is...


......"I'm in MIAMI, bitch!!!"

Yep! According to reports, the next installment in the Housewives hit franchise are the Real Housewives of Miami.

It was only a matter of time!

A production source confirmed that not only is this series actually happening, it's already shot and in the can. WOW....That happened quick.

I'm sure you would like to know who the women are, eh? Well here they are: Scottie Pippin's wife Lara, Glen Rice's wife, Christy, socialite Adriana Sidi, Venue Magazine editor Alexia Echeverria, public relations expert Marysol Patton, DRAQ QUEEN Elaine Lancaster, and Roy Black's wife, Lea Black.

The show is set to begin airing sometime between November and January.

Are you guys ready??? I am. ANYTHING, but DC! I'm sorry...hate to keep ragging on them, but they're such a disappointment (especially since it's my hometown).

No comments:

Post a Comment